Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine in Boca Raton
Eduardo Aversano has a warm personality and a deep understanding of acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. He has been helping people feel better and become more balanced for over 36 years throughout the United States, Europe, and The Orient.
Eduardo has taught and lectured and continues to instruct at various schools and symposiums throughout the world, including at the Anglo-Dutch College of Acupuncture, European University for Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Schedule a consultation to meet with Eduardo and discuss your health goals.
Our office is located in Boca Raton on West Palmetto Park Road, easily accessible from Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Deerfield Beach, and the surrounding area.
- 1977: Japanese Acupuncture Studies (Kampo, Japanese Acupuncture), Tokyo, Japan
- 1982: Graduated from New England School of Acupuncture, Watertown, Massachusetts
- 1983-1984: Apprenticeship with Guo Xiao-Zong and Cheng Xinnong (Acupuncture) and Dr. An (Pulse Diagnosis and Herbal Prescriptions), Beijing, China
- 1988: Graduated from the Asian Institute of Oriental Studies in Chinese Herbal Medicine, The Netherlands (Degree in Chinese Herbal Medicine)
- 2018 to Present: Private practice in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Boca Raton, FL
- 1993 to 2018: Private practice in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine in The Hamptons, Long Island, NY
- 1992: Instructor at Anglo-Dutch College of Acupuncture, Amsterdam, Holland.
- 1989-1991: Practiced Chinese medicine at Auchenkyle Clinic, Troon, Scotland.
- 1988-1989: Practiced Chinese medicine at Ashram Clinic, Poona, India.
- 1984-1988: Founded and established a private practice, Wu Wei Healing Center, in Belgium and The Netherlands.
- 1982-1983: Practiced acupuncture at Pain and Stress Relief Clinic of Lemuel Shattuck Hospital, Boston, MA.
Certifications and Licensure
- Florida Department of Health, License #AP3742
- New York State Board, License #000366
- North Carolina Board, License #411
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM), International Acupuncture Centre, Dongzhimen, Beijing
- Certified Licensed Acupuncturist, The Netherlands and Belgium
- National Board certified in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology
A Note from Eduardo
At the age of 19, I became very interested in healthy living and started eating organic foods to detox my body and mind from chemicals and pharmaceuticals. Shortly after, my girlfriend developed goiter and hyperthyroid which pushed me to learn more about health and diseases. I helped her find a Chinese Doctor who was able to cure her from her problems, and I knew I needed to share this ancient practice with people ailing from health conditions. Since that day, I have built multiple private practices for Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine around the world. I have also had the pleasure of teaching Acupuncture to colleges, instructing students, and speaking at global symposiums.
I have always been interested in health, first for myself and my loved ones. Now for over 36 years, I have been proud to help others to live, be, and stay healthy. Having a healthy body allows you to be a happier person—and health comes above everything else in my book.
If you are suffering from a medical condition and have not found relief, or if you are interested in a more holistic way of approaching mind-body wellness, schedule a consultation with me today.