Expert in Chinese Herbs in Boca Raton
The chief concern of Traditional Chinese Medicine is bringing harmony to the patient. This ancient system of medicine includes the use of Chinese herbs as well as acupuncture. Eduardo Aversano is masterful at both techniques and has deep knowledge and experience in combining different herbs in natural, plant-based applications that balance and match the configuration of energy that each patient encompasses.
In his practice, Eduardo uses Chinese herbs that can be very effective in treating chronic problems such as:
- Skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, urticaria)
- Gastro-intestinal disorders (IBS, chronic constipation, ulcerative colitis)
- Gynecological conditions (PMS, dysmenorrhea, endometriosis, infertility)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Respiratory conditions (asthma, bronchitis, chronic cough, allergic and perennial rhinitis and sinusitis)
- Rheumatological conditions (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis)
- Urinary conditions
- Psychological problems (depression, anxiety)
If you are suffering from any of the above conditions, and want to explore a more holistic approach or augmenting your current treatment with Traditional Chinese Medicine please contact us to schedule your consultation with Eduardo.
Our office is located in Boca Raton on West Palmetto Park Road, easily accessible from Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Deerfield Beach, and the surrounding area of Palm Beach County, Florida.